Terms and Conditions
Please take a few moments to read our booking conditions below:
- A 30% non-refundable deposit is payable on booking, with the balance payable eight weeks prior to the start of the period you have booked.
- The deposit is returnable if the booking is not accepted. A confirmation of your booking will be sent to you and a welcome pack including directions will be sent upon receipt of the full payment.
- Cancellation by Guests: If a re-let is successful, all monies paid will be refunded. Otherwise all monies paid become non-refundable. You may like to consider taking out cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation by Accommodation provider: In the unfortunate event that the booking has to be cancelled for any unforeseen circumstance. All monies paid will be refunded. The Accommodation Provider will not be liable for anything else. You may like to consider taking out cancellation insurance.
- St Davids Cottage is non-smoking.
- St Davids Cottage will be available from 3.00pm on the start date of the bookings. The cottage must be vacated by 10.00am on the final date to ensure we can have enough time to prepare it for the next guests.
- We pride ourselves in providing a high standard of cleanliness and ensure the cottage is in pristine condition for your arrival, so we respectfully ask that you please leave the cottage in a tidy and as you found it. A cleaning charge of £50 will be incurred should the cottage be left in a condition below this standard.
- Any problems found with any appliance or fixture or fitting must be reported to the owner, Jo Witcombe, who will endeavour to resolve the problem, or make other arrangements, within a reasonable time.
- The Hirer undertakes to keep the premises and all furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in or on the premises in the same state of repair and condition as they are in at the commencement of the letting. They shall report and pay to the owners the value of any part of the premises, furniture, fittings and effects so destroyed or damaged as to be incapable of being restored to its former condition.
- We ask that the number of guests staying at St Davids Cottage remains the same as the number upon booking, unless a separate agreement has been made with Jo Witcombe.
- St Davids Cottage reserve the right to decline entry and accommodation or to expel any occupier or visitor for conduct which in their sole view is detrimental to the cottage or the comfort of other visitors.
- Pets are only accepted by arrangement. Any agreement to allow pets onto the property is conditional that under no circumstances are they to be allowed into the bedrooms. Pets should not sit or lie on any of the sofas, chairs or other soft furnishings. Pets are accepted on the condition that their owners ensure any dog mess in the garden or vicinity of the property is picked up and disposed of appropriately.
- For the consideration of other guests pets must be kept under strict control at all times and not be left in the property unattended at any time.
- We will not be held responsible for the loss of any valuables or property left on or around the premises at any time. All guests, their friends, families and visitors must ensure that they take all reasonable steps to ensure their own safety and that of others whilst on the property. We will not accept responsibility for any injury or loss caused whilst in or around the property.
- St Davids Cottage is used as holiday accommodation and therefore exempt from security of tenure under the Rent Act.
Thank you very much for taking the time to read through this section